New P.S.G.building videos

If it has Pedals...
Ray Moonraker

New P.S.G.building videos

Post by Ray Moonraker »

Hello builders every where, yesterday I spent all day posting a load of videos on YouTube, on how to build a PSG I see there is a lot of interest in changers, and two of the videos I loaded number 2 and 3 may be of some interest its the actual changer that I posted on this forum last year, All the videos were kind of an after thought when a friend asked me to show him how to build a Pedal Steel for very little money, I thought it would be easier than going round his house, WRONG, you can find them on YouTube search, moonrakerduo, sorry I have not worked out how to put the web address on this page

Best wishes Ray

http://www.youtube.com/user/moonrakerdu ... udvLppQ104
Last edited by Ray Moonraker on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
michaelm

Re: New P.S.G. videos

Post by michaelm »

Ray, here's your URL:

http://www.youtube.com/user/moonrakerdu ... udvLppQ104

Nothing fancy to figure out -- just copy from the address bar to your post.

It looks like you have got a good two hours worth of building PSG instructional material up there. I just took a look at the first one -- very nice. If the rest of them are as good, it will be a very informative series. You must have put a lot of work into this. I have a slow satellite Internet connection, so it is going to take me a while to view them all. Thanks.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Bent

Post by Bent »

Hi Ray,
Whew! All the work you must have had just making the videos! Doing something like this takes the patience of Job, a devotion to your craft and a strong wish share your ideas with fellow interested people. I applaud you for your dedication! I watched a couple videos through (Changer 1 and 2) and will come back to them for sure and eventually watch all of them.
You are a fine addition to our forum!
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
azureskys

Post by azureskys »

hi Ray , I watched your vidios and i was very impressed , you have a lot of great ideas very innovative and whats more you build your way, what comes from your mind .Ill bet your going to inspire alot of people to want to build a pedal steel.Your vidios of you singing was really good and i was once again impressed, thanks for posting , Russ
Ray Moonraker

Post by Ray Moonraker »

Hello Everyone, Thank you for your warm response to the videos,it is the first time I have done the filming my self (my wife Maxine is the camera person most of the time) and your kind support has made it all worth while.

all the best Ray
Fred Wright

Re: New P.S.G.building videos

Post by Fred Wright »

Excellent videos, Ray! Thanks for your dedication helping those of us who need the visuals. Fred
Ray Moonraker

Re: New P.S.G.building videos

Post by Ray Moonraker »

Hi Fred, Thank you for your kind comments, if you get good feed back, it makes it all worth while, thanks again Ray