FOR MAC

If it has Pedals...
azureskys

FOR MAC

Post by azureskys »

hello mac , how is that book coming along , when you get it ready id like a copy. Russ
mac639

Re: FOR MAC

Post by mac639 »

Hi Russ,....ah yes the book. No, it's not done yet. And the excuses, which I seem to be better at than anything else! I had to finish a steel for a fellow down in the Maritimes. Then I was working on a set of five small bandsaw boxes for our kids as an extra Christmas gift. Then the computer where the book was, crashed and it took awhile using Linux to get the damn book back. Then Christmas and the holiday madness. In order to illustrate some things I wanted to put in the book I had started in November to build 2 more guitars. So I got to working on that as well. I've got somebody in Western Canada that's interested in one of the new guitars so I try to work on building too and you know how long that takes. Anyway I've got down in the book as far as winding pickups so I'm getting near the end. I'm a bit ashamed about the whole thing but I dunno' where does the time go. I'll be 74 next month, and I think sometimes the afternoon snoozes are the cause of it all. Having said all that, I'll really try to finish it off as soon as I can, and thanks for putting the bug in my ear to work on it.
Cheers,
Mac