The Price of Learning

If it has Pedals...
Eldon

The Price of Learning

Post by Eldon »

Finally got my mail order strings today. Went to put them on and found out the string slot in the changer fingers for strings 9 & 10 is too narrow. I need to take the guitar apart to re-work the 2 fingers otherwise I'd get grindings in my shanger mechanism.

The Price of Learning = 2 steps forward, one step back and sometimes 1 or 2 steps sideways.

I got some yardwork done in the meantime.
Music is what feelings sound like!

Eldon
azureskys

Re: The Price of Learning

Post by azureskys »

Learning something new is always exciting for me i try to look at it that way lol Once you start getting into it it ll make your brain work and cause frustration but thats a challenge and i like a good challenge , failure is not a lose its part of the learning ,everytime you try something new set small goals one at a time and conquer them then move on to the next part , pretty soon you ll look back and say hey i did it , picture yourself standing back and looking at your handiwork with a sense of accomplishment YOU DID IT . Azureskys :D Russ
Scott Howard

Re: The Price of Learning

Post by Scott Howard »

That is why the second is better than the first . The third will be better than the second and so on . I have learned from mistakes and only consider it a mistake if you fail to learn from it.