Inlays

If it has Pedals...
Blacksb21

Re: Inlays

Post by Blacksb21 »

Thanks Storm, sorry I was not sure how to go about it, been a while since I have done it so my question may sound silly at times.
sheffield steel

Post by sheffield steel »

SPOT ON STORMY. :D
Sheffield D10 9+8, Bradshaw WEBB 614-E, Sheffield stainless steel tone bars, Hilton electronic volume pedal, Pro-Fex 2, BOSS DD3
sheffield steel

SPOT ON STORMY. DAVE. :D
Sheffield D10 9+8, Bradshaw WEBB 614-E, Sheffield stainless steel tone bars, Hilton electronic volume pedal, Pro-Fex 2, BOSS DD3
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:D Thanks Dave, although I seem to have the process figured out, I remain very crappy at doing it, DOH!! :lol:
richard37066

Post by richard37066 »

Dave -

A word of caution to you. I have a couple of my "boys" from New Jersey with bags packed and ready to jump on a plane on a moments notice. Should you leave your house for just a matter of minutes, that instrument will be on its way to this side of pond!

I absolutely love it and am slobbering all over my keyboard with envy and desire. No one - and I mean no one - here in the States makes an instrument as beautiful. I recognize that it's a one-off but the conception and craftsmanship is superb!

Any ideas as to how you could possibly "improve" upon it? I hardly think so.

Richard
sheffield steel

Hi Richard, I'm speechless! That is indeed the best compliment I've ever had! Because the pedal steel guitar is your baby. I thank you from my heart. I'm always looking to improve on things, so who knows? And yes it was a one off for a guy so I No longer have it, so am I safe now? Ha, ha.
Dave. :D :D :D
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Alright Dave, we will be eageraly be waiting on your next BEAUTY with lots of pictures .......... Mike
Rick Dillon

Post by Rick Dillon »

I would give my eye teeth to own a Sheffield steel, beautiful. If I had a talent like that here in the US I believe I would be a rich man. Why is Dave Hartley not playing one of those, instead of a US made steel? Help me to understand that. Absolutely beautiful Mr. Sheffied.