Super Pro build......sorta

If it has Pedals...
louckswayne

Re: Super Pro build......sorta

Post by louckswayne »

Storm
I understand, sounds good! I am making end plates now and they have 3/8" drop to
the pad area so i may do it like yours instead of pillow blocks on the pad area! ill have
much more room that way.
Thanks
Wayne
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:) I'm thinkin that for the center bearing rail ,I'll use 3/8" x 1" that way I can drill a hole for a knee lever shaft in the same rail, and still have 1/4" for clearance for the k/l crossrods and use 3/8" pillow blocks on the back of each k/l shaft....at least that's today's plan........btw it's built with 2 1/2" between each foot pedal so there will actually be a hole centered every 1 1/4" on both rails to accomodate crossrods at neary any point and still retain same ratio's :idea:
Paul Lafountaine

Post by Paul Lafountaine »

Hey Storm, I was reading a post you made with Bent and don't tell me that the green beauties finish has been damaged. That is such a sweet guitar. If so, my sympathies. If you cannot resuscitate, please advise of the funeral arrangements. Our prayers are with you.

Paul
Bent

Post by Bent »

Paul, Storm's steel finish got damaged by some leaking acetone(freak accident) But Storm is not one to cry in his lacquer. He is picking up the pieces and will do a slight refinish job on the aprons as I understand. No need for funeral arrangements :-)
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Paul Lafountaine

Post by Paul Lafountaine »

Sure hope so Bent. That is a beautiful guitar. I am willing to be a donor if he needs a skin graft. lol

Paul
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:mrgreen: I am currently kinda indisposed with changing my dwelling ,as I told Bent , I'm supposed to be getting an all new all green (energy star compliant), premanufactured home put on my lot in a few months (so they say ) compliments of the local housing authority so I'm taking tools apart ,etc.....I'll be back .....Stormy. ;)