Inlays

If it has Pedals...
Pat Comeau

Re: Inlays

Post by Pat Comeau »

Wow Dave :o :o :o ...i'm speechless that is gonna be one beautifull PSG :) .

congradulation Dave...again you've done some remarkable work ;)

Pat
Bent

Post by Bent »

Dave, wow...I woke up to seeing this. I think I'll abandon my project. Can't match up to this lovely work.

Seriously, Dace, your work is astounding. It jumps out at me, making me wish I could reach that level of artistry.
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

Big DITTO that Bent...... ;) ....IMO ,Dave's guitars are equal to or superior to ANY comercial or custom made psg's I've seen !! ;)
sheffield steel

Post by sheffield steel »

Guys you are all toooo kind, I've seen some of your work and it is stuning. I'll post more photos when she is finished.

Many Thanks,

Dave. :D :D :D
Sheffield D10 9+8, Bradshaw WEBB 614-E, Sheffield stainless steel tone bars, Hilton electronic volume pedal, Pro-Fex 2, BOSS DD3
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:D Hey Dave how goes it my friend? PLEEZ post some pictures of her under carriage when u can......I know your mechanicals are just as perfect and pristine as your finishes but I just gotta see it...OK? Thx bud....primo work dawg.....Stormy ;)
richard37066

Post by richard37066 »

Dave -

Ditto, Stormy.

Richard
Paul Lafountaine

Post by Paul Lafountaine »

Envy is a sin and I guess I am a sinner. That is beautiful. I couldn't even dream of doing such work like that. Put away the tools Paul and find a new hobby.

Paul
Bent

Post by Bent »

Dave, that is so pretty, it is screaming copy me! What a great combination with natural and walnut on birdseye!

When I got my wood the other day I impulse-bought 2 sticks of the same stuff. Maybe I'll just make another body and tuck it away...

Looks like we got our boards from the same tree..
beye2.jpg
beye2.jpg (112.39 KiB) Viewed 2272 times
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
richard37066

Post by richard37066 »

Bent -

You know how much I enjoy your talents and creations. I'm saying the following with tongue firmly planted in cheek: - Have ya ever looked at a beautiful piece of wood like you have pictured and said to yourself - Damn, I sure hope I don't screw this up!

Richard
Pat Comeau

Post by Pat Comeau »

Hey Bent! ...what do you think about this one? :P , i have some more nice birds eyed like that for my next build that is gona be a D10 9x5 red :)
Attachments
Birds eyed maple 004.JPG
Birds eyed maple 004.JPG (85.43 KiB) Viewed 2268 times