pedal bar stock!

If it has Pedals...
Bent

Re: pedal bar stock!

Post by Bent »

Mike, yes I can likely rough it out on the bandsaw to within 1/32", and yes, I would screw the aluminum to the template as well as put handles on the template. The router would handle that 32nd the full; thickness I would assume. What do you say, Pastor?
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Storm Rosson

Re: pedal bar stock!

Post by Storm Rosson »

:) Hey gang I just got my pedal bar today it's 1/4" on the 1" sides and 3/16" on the 2" side don't know where James Moorehead got the weird dimension tubing but it will def be solid. Also got 4 of the older big pad Sho-Bud footpedals in primo shape and the leg clamps all from James. Finally got all 10 Grover Roto Locker 18:1 tuners and must say the locking tuners should be a must have on any psg....try'em and see, you'll like em(Bent). So now to get some decent weather so I can dig out the Router table and bits and do the edge finishing like Bent just mentioned....I'll let ya'll know how it goes .I've already used router bits in the drill press and cut some Al parts and it went fine so I'm hoping for success hehehe........Stormy ;)