Comeau #4 live video

If it has Pedals...
Pat Comeau

Comeau #4 live video

Post by Pat Comeau »

Hi Guys,
here's a video of my last built Comeau#4 as requested, this was recorded live last friday night in an arena with a small camera, i had a real good time and the place was packed, i've been really busy these last few weeks working in my studio and playing gigs and such and that is why i haven't been very active on the forum lately but i will be back at it soon and start building my #5 that is already in the making. :)

Pat C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7U3HwxAldw
Bent

Re: Comeau #4 live video

Post by Bent »

Pat, that sounds great! Like I said in the comment- I envy you how you got that good a sound with a cheap camera. You keep right on building them my friend!
Your playing is just getting better and better. Out of my mind is also a great tune, played very nicely
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Dave L

Post by Dave L »

yup, that's the way their supposed to sound. Nicely done all around, keep up the good work Pat.
Ross Shafer

Post by Ross Shafer »

your playing is great, you've got a hell of a great voice and you build a mighty nice steel guitar. I want to be just like you when I grow up!
Really fine Pat!
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:D Pat, a great big kudos on everything, psg sounds great looks great, and damned if u ain't a fine singer/player also, good on ya bro....Stormy :mrgreen:
richard37066

Post by richard37066 »

Pat -

Ya been holdin' out on us, Bud! Mighty fine, mighty fine!

Richard
Ray Moonraker

Post by Ray Moonraker »

Hi Pat, That is one good show you really are on top of the game building and singing, can you tell me which strings pedal 4 is attached too? top marks Ray
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Pat, you are a pro for sure.......Mike
Pat Comeau

Post by Pat Comeau »

Thanks guy's for all the nice compliments :) , i always like playing those kind of gigs where you're alone in front of thousands of people, someone ask about my 4th pedal!...i lower my 6th and 10th; it is almost a Franklin pedal without the 5th, i tried it with the 5th string but didn't find many use for it with my current style but maybe down the road as i progress more on steel i will put back the 5th but for now i like the 6th and 10th with the 8th for that big fat triad that sound really cool, i still need to do some minors tuning and adjustments on my #4 as it does'nt play as smooth as my others yet...cause i didn't have much time to work on it yet but will do as soon as the gigs starts to slow down a bit.

once againg thanks for all the nice words.

Pat C :)