Pedal Rod Spacing

If it has Pedals...
Storm Rosson

Re: Pedal Rod Spacing

Post by Storm Rosson »

:) meh, 2 1/2....2 /3/4....who cares, if u have big-assed duck feet spread em out ,if u got a peg leg suck em in whatever works for you :mrgreen:
richard37066

Post by richard37066 »

Stormy -

Yer rotten! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richard
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:) UPDATE!!!....I just talked to my old bandmate Fred Justice and he told me his were 2 5/8" spacing, so it's all good....Stormy ;)
Steven Mccauley

Post by Steven Mccauley »

Did Stormy poke up a white Rag?? of sorts :lol: :roll: :roll:
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:roll: call it what u will, you may have heard of Fred Justice, he makes some garage psg's he calls Justice/the Judge. Used to play in a band with Fred in Ruidoso ,NM in the early 70's, another old bud and former road dawg, Chuck Back, he makes a relatively unknown board called Desert Rose, Vintage....btw Chuck told me he uses Sho-Bud spacing all the way around on his ie:neck top to string=1/2", pedal pull rod spacing= 2 3/8 to 2 5/8" depending on which hole the pedal pull rod is in. So basically I just guess at the numbers since I have no way to reference them.....Stormy ;)
Bent

Post by Bent »

Stormy, Great info! It means we can do our own thing and luck out in the end
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:D Folks we have a BINGO ......please check your cards :mrgreen:
Eldon

Post by Eldon »

Gotta love it guys especially exciting to hear someone call BINGO.
Music is what feelings sound like!

Eldon
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Not trying to hijack the thread, but wanted to ask Stormy... Where in Ruidoso, NM. Did you play? In the "old days" I used to travel through there, playing steel for Rose Maddox, at the Prime Time across the street from Ruidoso Downs. What a beautiful area! And what a small world! :D

Jeffrey
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:D Might be easier to list where in Rui I haven't played hehe. I worked with Fred at the Villa, right across from the intersection of the Hwy and Rui's main drag. I played the Prime Time just after it was built, the Hollywood Bar across from the Villa , uptown at Winners Circle, across the street at the Five Aces, and Buffalo Bar, Jerry Dales in Alto Village, the club at the golf course,Convention Center, the old Chapparral before it was torn down, the Barn Club heading back outta town,and The Inn of the Mountain Gods, a blues place called the White House back then, and some weddings, rodeos, biker runs, etc.Agreed it's nice up there except last week they had a massive wildfire (10,000+ acres) but hey it missed the Downs and the Racetrack