Fretboards - Making the Lines

If it has Pedals...
Allan

Re: Fretboards - Making the Lines

Post by Allan »

Eldon wrote:Allan, Thanks for the fretboard template you sent me the other day. I checked the calculations and measurements on what you sent me and everything was right on the money. Cellophane tape works great will post pic when I'm done. So far this has been the easiest way to "fret a fretboard".
Does this mean that you have been able to get the .PDF's to print full scale? I hope so. Some people do have a problem, with the printer they have, doing that. Good stuff...

Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
Eldon

Post by Eldon »

Allan, My printer printed it right on the money didn't have to twiddle a thing!!
Music is what feelings sound like!

Eldon
Allan

Post by Allan »

Eldon wrote:Allan, My printer printed it right on the money didn't have to twiddle a thing!!
Good stuff! My Canon printed PDF's at 96% of full size out of the box. I was able to find out where the settings were and it is doing them right now. An older HP that I had did them at 94% but that one was easier to fix - the setting was right there on the first page of the printer setup routine.

Glad it worked for you, Eldon.

If anyone else wants these PDF's let me know.

Regards, Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!