Calling it quits !!

Scott Howard

Re: Calling it quits !!

Post by Scott Howard »

If it's not , it's close. I think it's a double Ouch .
Scott Howard

Post by Scott Howard »

Well it is official and I am all done . Since late Febuary I have done nothing much but go to this doctor here and that one there. I am told that pain pills is my only option and surgery has been ruled out.

I finally went to the doctor in Febuary because the pain was too much . Now I am to the same point with the pain pills that I was in Febuary . I have been on blood pressure pills as well because the pain was running the pressure up. When I was at the doctors Thursday the B.P. was 170 over 110 . They have now given me additional B.P. pills and put me in pain managment along with stronger pain pills.

I am going to add a picture of the x ray of the upper spine. Several discs are together as well as the one in the lower back that caused me to loose the feeling in the foot. I was set for another MRI on Friday but the insurance company didn't approve it in time so it is now set for Wednesday.

I have not been able to sit at the guitar in some time and planning on selling everything.

As it stands now I have the 2 guitars and I would like to make someone a package deal. Tons of parts 1500.00 for both . I will seperate and email me for any questions
Attachments
7160429.JPG
7160429.JPG (54.5 KiB) Viewed 8321 times
Pat Comeau

Post by Pat Comeau »

Hi Scott, i'm really sorry to hear that :( and hope it gets better with some kind of pain killers :roll: , i hope you keep in touch with us in the forum cause you're a big asset to this builders forum :) .

later my friend ;) ......Pat C.
azureskys

Post by azureskys »

i didnt get to know you Scott but i wish you well and hope everything gets better for you . Russ
Allan

Post by Allan »

I really don't know what to say about this except to offer my best wishes for the future. As Pat said, you have been a huge asset to the forum, so, I hope that you will be able to stay in touch with us here. Even if you are not building your self I know that your experience and knowledge will be valuable to all.
Take care Scott.
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
Bent

Post by Bent »

Hi Scott,
I do hope the combination of the right bp medication and pain pills work for you so you get some easier days.
Your back may be bad. But I can assure you one thing: everything above the collar seems to work just fine. Your brain is your greatest asset. It would be a shame for us all to lose the input from that healthy brain of yours. Please stick with us. We need your input, advice and ideas.
Who knows, it might have a therapeutic effect for you to keep going on here.
Take care and here's hoping for some better days ahead.
Bent
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.