Rollers for roller nut

If it has Pedals...
pro3tlb

Rollers for roller nut

Post by pro3tlb »

Does anyone have a good source for brass rollers for roller nuts? I'll have plenty of time since I plan to build my Lap Steel first. I have everything in need for it already.
Storm Rosson

Re: Rollers for roller nut

Post by Storm Rosson »

Yep u can get em from Don Burroughs at BSG guitars http://bsgsteelguitars.com/rollers.htm....Stormy ;)
pro3tlb

Post by pro3tlb »

Thanks Stormy, I did contact him and when I'm ready I will get my rollers from him.
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:D Also Don makes some of the best legs in the business, and he and his wife Ruby are A1, topshelf folks to deal with...Stormy ;)
pro3tlb

Post by pro3tlb »

Thanks again Stormy. My first project will be a simple 6 string lap steel. Then I'm going to tackle a single 10 pedal steel. I've built a few pedal steels before; but mostly from salvaged parts from other steels. I used the changers and pedals from the old MSA Sidekicks that had the body damaged. But I found a place here called the TechShop where I can build the whole thing from scratch. My first Lap Steel is going to the San Francisco Firefighters Toy Program to be auctioned off as a fundraiser. Look at my other post about my paint scheme under "An Idea I Had" on the Finishing section. When I do build my Pedal Steel, I am going to use Don.