dual use knee levers

If it has Pedals...
Bent

Re: dual use knee levers

Post by Bent »

Finally I get it! That is some slick rig you have invented there, Scott. For what I see, it will work at least as well as the Fulawka one. You can hook up a "gear shift" lever to that, no problem.
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Scott Howard

Re: dual use knee levers

Post by Scott Howard »

Thanks Bent
I like the Fulawka but it looks like more parts to make and he is in effect splitting a crossrod of a double neck and then working either side or both . I was trying to think of a way to work 2 totally different crossrods and then I can go back to a Universal tuning.

I have 2 of the standard 6th pedals on knee levers . With these I can get all of the standard B 6th and E 9th pedals and knee levers on 5 pedals and 5 levers. This and a lever lock will give me in effect a E 9th guitar and flip the switches and it will be a B6th.

I am waiting on my keyless head for the universal and then I will be making my next MSA conversion , a Universal Semi - Crossover. With my limited movement I think it will be what I have been looking for. When I get all of the ideas tested and refined I will start on a guitar of my own. I have some nice curly maple just waiting.