Cabinet Dimensions Needed.

If it has Pedals...
George Price

Cabinet Dimensions Needed.

Post by George Price »

I am in need of cabinet dimensions. I need to know the length, width and height. Further more am I in need of the neck dimensions. My soon to be build steel guitar will be with wood necks (think Sho-Bud Professional) and I am in need of all the dimensions for the cabinet and the necks.

If there is anyone that has these please email me through the forum or reply to this post here on the forum.

It would be really great if someone has the drawings for them and could email them to me so that I can print them out.

I hope someone here on this great forum can help me out.

Thanks,

George

P.S
I will also be needing a changer unit. Is there someone here that has one they don't use anymore? Does not have to be a triple/triple. A double/double will do. Don't have a lot of cash but will pay for the right one. Does not have to be a pro changer. Can be one someone made at home. As long as it does what it needs to do.
George Price

Re: Cabinet Dimensions Needed.

Post by George Price »

Anyone? I am in need of some major help with this project.
Help is highly appreciated.
Pat Comeau

Re: Cabinet Dimensions Needed.

Post by Pat Comeau »

Hi George,

I think Scott has a changer for sale on Ebay right now :) , as for dimension of cabinet...it all depends on your enplates size, what kind of endplates are you gonna use?...also what kind of body you want to build?...single neck, double neck or single neck on 1 1/2 body?., i have some mesuremants i can give you if you tell me what you want to build. :)

Pat C.