Super Pro changer fix

If it has Pedals...
Storm Rosson

Super Pro changer fix

Post by Storm Rosson »

111316 017 copy.jpg
111316 017 copy.jpg (426.69 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
Hi gang long time no been here. So I see Ron is knockin 'em out like a factory or sometthing. Lookin awesome too, I remember when u got first got that mill-drill. You got that sucker down cold. here's a little fix/upgrade for the Sho Bud +3, -2 changer fingers with pot metal fulcrums..using a ball bearing on the axle solves any egg shape wear, and the little bearing that sets on/where that little friction tab from the original is. This is fairly easy solves the finger prob, assuming it isn't worn out with stringb grooves, and makes it smooth and easy....Stormy
Storm Rosson

Re: Super Pro changer fix

Post by Storm Rosson »

Man this board is DOA...devoid of any life..... :!:
Ross Shafer

Post by Ross Shafer »

Good Job Storm!
maxi19

Post by maxi19 »

Hi Stormy / Ross,

Great to see some input again, nice work on the 'shobud fingers'. Yeah I keep building, since I was diagnosed 'osteo arthritis' and had to sell the boat through not getting around much. I retired to the workshop in an effort to hold onto what sanity I've got left.

The site is a bit disappointing now as it used to be so busy with ideas being bounced around but maybe it will come back again.

Best Regards to you both.

Ron Mc
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

Hey guys, good to hear someone is still here. Ron , pretty sure I read where u mentioned Avid Racing Concepts....RC, 4 x 4, boats ,etc. as a source for mini bearings. If so THANKS, if not ,it is a prime source for premium bearings at really low prices. Anyway good to see this place ain't dead yet!...Stormy