SHO BUD

If it has Pedals...
azureskys

SHO BUD

Post by azureskys »

Having never owned one before I bought a SHO BUD Super PRO D10 , a very nice guitar all black with lots of polished metal parts , I was a bit surprised by the mechanical parts and how light they are made , I thought for sure this guitar would have heavy duty parts but I was wrong , some parts are cast metal which was a surprise again but they work very well, the knee levers I do not like they are small and hurt my knees when I use them so to fix that ill make some paddles to fix that problem , outside of that I have no other complaints about this guitar. Pickups are single coil and sound great, 8 pedals and 6 knees give it a astounding look , the WOW factor I guess you could say . I have never built a double either only single neck guitars . Guitar looks in very very good condition maybe a 9.5 out of 10 a couple small dings but nothing to take away from its looks , it is heavy 71 pounds in the case , might have a pic . Russ pic is NOT the guitar but it just like it
Attachments
sho-bud-super pro.jpg
sho-bud-super pro.jpg (55.94 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
rtp_burnsville

Re: SHO BUD

Post by rtp_burnsville »

The Sho Bud Super Pro is a pretty good guitar for the most part. The weak point is the 'pot' metal cast parts in many of them tend to break, especially the knee lever assemblies. The 'L' brackets are one part that comes to mind. I have scene some well used guitars also have worn changer finger assemblies.

Sho Bud used many pedal designs over the years so your mileage may vary as to what you have. Most of the Super Pro's I have scene used hex cross shafts with the cast metal bell cranks and the narrow knee lever parts. They also had the later design, narrow foot pedals.

Robert