If it has Pedals...
Bill Ford

You need to see this one !!!!!!!!

Post by Bill Ford »

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

The builder had never seen a PSG in person..Bill
Bill Ford
Steeling For Jesus now
S12,CLR..S12MSA"The Universal" both Ext,E9..misc amps and toys.
Robo

Re: You need to see this one !!!!!!!!

Post by Robo »

Hello fellow builders
My name is Alex Robson builder and designer of this Pedal steel Hell I don't know how or where to start I have been a member of the forum for a long time (this is my first post) because of continuing health problems I have not looked in the builders forum for a long time Yesterday I typed into the forum and came across Bill Ford post ( my Guitar) Thank you Bill very much then I looked at the date posted God its nearly twelve months ago Bill I'm ashamed what must you builders think of this bloke anyway I hope you all have gained some ideas from my pedal steel some are way out If you would like to know a little bit more please ask Thank you again Bill and all you builders keep up the good work
Take care
Alex
Bill Ford

Post by Bill Ford »

Alex, There were a lot of folks looking at this thread, maybe a lot of them looked. I personally think you did an awesome build, maybe a little overkill but definitely one of a kind, love the color, also would like to be able to see in person, and maybe try to play a little on it.

Bill
Bill Ford
Steeling For Jesus now
S12,CLR..S12MSA"The Universal" both Ext,E9..misc amps and toys.
Robo

Post by Robo »

Thank you Bill very much for those kind words Hello builders keep up the good work I realize my Pedal steel is way out of the ordinary a bit over the top and a bit weird to some Their is a reason I don't want to bore you builders with my Medical problems (but after 4 hip replacements ) I'm only aloud to lift 5kgs So I designed swivel mechanism to turn the guitar upside down also fitted swivel wheels to the legs so I don't have lift the guitar There is a few other added ideas that does not make the guitar sound better but I enjoyed doing them You know you have two Brilliant Pedal steel guitar builders here on the forum Ben-Rom and Sheffield come to mind what great work they do anyway thanks for showing interest guys until next time
Take care Alex Robson