Pull rod/bell crank retainers

If it has Pedals...
Farmer

Re: Pull rod/bell crank retainers

Post by Farmer »

Bent, I will second that, what Stormy said.......
Bent

Post by Bent »

Thanks all for your nice feedback! Stormy, thanks for going that extra mile my friend, and elaborating on what exactly is our mantra - to help each other with ideas and suggestions from our experience on something that we all love so dearly.
Thanks for seconding what Stormy said, Mike!

Stand by you all.. I am currently making a pair of aluminum necks - the hard way- with my manual mill...taking photos as I go. Will post if I am happy with the result. Hope we all can grab some good ideas from it.
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Storm Rosson

Post by Storm Rosson »

:) Bent my man, I have no doubt that they will be excellent....happy milling buddy, Stormy ;)
Blacksb21

Post by Blacksb21 »

I have e-machine shop down loaded on my pc and have used it for other parts like endplates and finger changers, but does any one have a way to put in a drawing of a bell crank, and that I could have use on e-machine to make for my guitar, have not decided yet on round shaft or square shaft yet, but could use some drawings to e-machine, my e-mail is Black43230@yahoo.com
Steve B.
Rick Dillon

Post by Rick Dillon »

Bent, We owe you a great deal of graditude for sharing your knowledge with all of us . Thanks so much. Rick
Bent

Post by Bent »

Hey Rick, thanks for saying that! It means a lot to me. That's what we're here for..to help each other.
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.