Pictures

Just getting started and have a lot of questions? Here's the spot...
shakey1047

Pictures

Post by shakey1047 »

I don't understand this, can someone explain to me how the hell you add photos on this site. Every time I click what I think are the right buttons I get turned away or I get a load of messages about joining this that and the bloody other. Has anyone got a simple explanation and rectification procedure, or maybe I should just go and hang myself
Paul Lafountaine

Re: Pictures

Post by Paul Lafountaine »

Once you have typed your message, scroll down to upload attachment past the first submit button, click browse, select your picture, click OPEN, Click add file, then submit.
Attachments
P1010027.JPG
P1010027.JPG (81.13 KiB) Viewed 9357 times
Paul Lafountaine

If your image is large you may have problems. If your image is 1meg or larger you may have problems or will have to submit each picture separately. You may want to use a resizing application. The only reason I posted a picture in my last thread here was so I could go through the steps as it has been awhile for me. If you still have problems, let me know and I will do my best to help you out.

Hope this helped you,

Paul
maxi19

Post by maxi19 »

Hi Shakey, try this photo editor, it's free and it's what I use.

http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/?Easy%20Thumbnails=3000

Ron Mc :D
shakey1047

Post by shakey1047 »

I don't know who put this post on here but it certainly wasn't me. Yes I was having trouble putting pictures on my post about changers but this post is not mine.
mac639

Post by mac639 »

Just curious.....how did the picture of my steel and my old Gretsch get on this thread?
Paul Lafountaine

Sorry Mac, it was the first jpeg image to pop up when I walked myself through the process of loading pictures on the site to explain how to load photos.

Paul
mac639

Post by mac639 »

Hey Paul.....not a problem. This is a guitar I made for myself a couple of years ago. Use it all the time. It's been everything, E9th, C6th, E6/9 and various other tunings and has been rerodded I don't know how many times. After all that, I'm going to stick with this.. (high to low) F#, G#, E, B, G#, F#, E, D, B, E. With the 5 pedals and four knees, I can get a lot of the C6th stuff as well as all the country E9th stuff.....at least all I can play anyway :lol:

I've got two more guitars in the works now but haven't been able to work in my shop hardly at all this whole winter. When is this "ice age" going to go away!!
Cheers,
Mac