dual 8

Solid Body Steels, Reso, Weissenborn...
azureskys

Re: dual 8

Post by azureskys »

Here is a few pic s of more work done on my duel 8 its not done yet but looking good , i used small stainless screws to hold the fret board on and did the fret makers with a paint pen not perfect but still useful its a 24 inch scale, next guitar ill have the palm pedel on it, thanks again for looking comments welcome . Russ
azureskys

Post by azureskys »

i couldnt resist starting another double 8 once i get the thought in my head here it comes , this one ill put the palm pedel on , here is a couple pic s . Im waiting on some pickups for this one and ill use flat wound strings on both necks , i took pic s of both of them together just for comparing them side by side , another thought was to add rollers( at the nut that is) to the three strings that are to be moved idont really think its neccessary but i might just do it for the sake of doing it , anyway check them out comments welcome , thanks for looking . Russ
mac639

Post by mac639 »

Hi Russ,
NIce looking bunch of guitars! I was noticing the one in the middle. Those are square legs eh. Are they going to be folding legs? Just curious. How are you fastening them to the guitar body? I kind of gave up temporarily on my folding leg idea that I showed you folks awhile ago. Couldn't be satisfied with the stability of them. They worked great but still were kind of wobbly.
Cheers, Mac