Emmons P/P

On or off Topic
Fred Wright

Emmons P/P

Post by Fred Wright »

A very naive question, but has anyone investigated the possibility of building a 70's Emmons P/P and duplicating the guitar with its awesome sound? I'm sure this would be very complicated considering the plans, diagrams, etc., are not readily available. However, the challenge is exactly what I'm looking for. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated because this ole guy needs something to keep him really busy. :roll: Thanks, Fred
Rick Dillon

Re: Emmons P/P

Post by Rick Dillon »

Hi Fred, I am wanting to build a PSG also and would love to achieve the same sound as the pp Emmons, but would rather have the all pull changer, I believe I could build all the the under carriage except for the changer. Sure would love to buy one, even if it was availuable from Emmons, so I could get started. Tired of playing this worn out 1975 sho bud, the pop metal is worn so bad, and has started breaking to. 3000.00 is hard to come up with to buy a new one, and have to tare it down and build to the way I need it, I have to move the floor pedals to the right foot and the KL that raise and lower the E,s to the right knee. So I might as well build one, than buy one. Rick