Merry Christmas Everyone

On or off Topic
Paul Lafountaine

Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by Paul Lafountaine »

Just wanted to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone! I've been a member of the forum for about a year now and I believe I have made a few new friends. I have enjoyed my time here so far and I have also learned very much this past year. I hope the New Year is good to all of us and is inspirational in our builds.

Paul
Bent

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by Bent »

Paul, ditto. and I can vouch for the fact that you have made at least one friend on here.
Happy New Year and may all your frets line up! :mrgreen:
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Paul Lafountaine

Thanks Bent,

Have a good one! Your a good person Buddy. May your pedals remain true. By the way, Stormy is still kicking and working on a new project.

Paul
richard37066

Post by richard37066 »

Paul -

It has turned out to be a Merry Christmas after all. My Shirley underwent a lung cancer operation on the 8th of the month. There were a couple of complications but I was able to bring her home three days ago. We are blessed.

May you and yours be blessed as well.

And, of course, a very Merry Christmas to all of my friends here on the forum!

Richard
Paul Lafountaine

Thanks and many returns Richard. I am with you in my prayers. I can't imagine what you have been through this month. I wish you and Shirley a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all your prayer be answered.

Paul