Oh look! A brand new forum...

On or off Topic
Allan

Oh look! A brand new forum...

Post by Allan »

Oh look! A brand new forum... Now, what shall I say? Oh, I know!

Hey, Larry, NICE job. I wish you all the best with the venture and thank you for it.

I have seen this software in many other forums and I really like the clean look.
Thank again for what should turn out to be an excellent resource.

Best regards, Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
Bent

Re: Oh look! A brand new forum...

Post by Bent »

I'll echo Allan here in saying Good job, Larry!
I also like the clean look and also the familiar look from the SGF.
One difference I notice though is ..there is no "Upload picture" box to click on, so I guess we use the upload attachment feature below. Same thing only different!
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
larry
Site Admin

Post by larry »

Thanks for being here guys and thanks for the kind words!! I hope this little spot can grow into a good resource for anyone that want to start into the hobby.

I'm looking at the "uploadpics" mod for phpbb, and just need to read up on it a bit. Hopefully, that will allow direct posting of pictures. In the meantime, the attachment feature would be a work-around. The basic install of phpbb provides an image link, but those images are hosted somewhere other than the home server.
larry
Site Admin

Post by larry »

Oh and Bent, those BenRom guitars are SWEET! Buddy, that is some serious work to be proud of there!!!