Changer Springs - Thanks Bent!

On or off Topic
Eldon

Changer Springs - Thanks Bent!

Post by Eldon »

I don't know if I should make this public but Bent made me a real nice set of changer springs. I'm not quite ready for them yet but it won't slow me down when I get to that point. Thanks again Bent!
Music is what feelings sound like!

Eldon
Allan

Re: Changer Springs - Thanks Bent!

Post by Allan »

Is there anything that guy CAN'T make? He builds complete guitars with bits he has milled using a table saw - now he winds pickups and makes his own springs! It will all slow down once he starts to grow his own wood though!
:lol:
Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
Bent

Re: Changer Springs - Thanks Bent!

Post by Bent »

Eldon, thanks for the nice words about my springs. I hope they suit you.
Allan, always our funnyman, thanks for the plug my friend. I just love what I am doing. Couldn't ask for a better hobby than this.
Well, actually, growing my own wood might not slow me down all that much. I've got my eye on this big black Walnut in our front yard. About 2 feet thick at the root and straight as an arrow for 18 feet or so. Too bad it's a bit too soft for steel bodies.
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.