Canada Win's "GOLD"

On or off Topic
Pat Comeau

Canada Win's "GOLD"

Post by Pat Comeau »

I know this is off topic from steel guitar but as i'm a big hockey fan and still play hockey twice a week at 46 years old in a house league in town, i just wanted to congradulate our Canadian hockey team win over the U.S.A 3-2 in overtime with a goal from Sidney Crosby :D :D :D , Sidney just proved once again that he's the best hockey player in the world, i had the chance to see him play often when he came in town playing against our Junior team a few years back in his junior year. :)
Bent

Re: Canada Win's "GOLD"

Post by Bent »

Yayyy Canada!
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Allan

Post by Allan »

I know nothing about hockey - don't even know what kind of bats they use ;) - but well done Canada anyhow..... :)
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
JW Adams

Post by JW Adams »

Good game Canada, we have a lot of hockey fans here in Oklahoma, one of our players made the statement, this is the only place where the players stop to watch the fights in the stands.