Now I an REALLY fed up...

On or off Topic
Eldon

Re: Now I an REALLY fed up...

Post by Eldon »

Darn path to te woodshed is blocked again!
Music is what feelings sound like!

Eldon
Pat Comeau

Post by Pat Comeau »

You guy's are complaining and fed up about having too much snow!!!...i'm complaining and fed up because i need more snow :roll:, it's been a real weird winter here usely we have more snow then anywhere else and they also called my home town snow capital of the world for snowmobiling, we usely can ride snowmobiles here til mid april but this year there's hardly 6 to 8 " inches of snow on the ground compared to 2 years ago where we had 6 to 8' feet of snow :lol: , i've been waiting all winter for more snow to be able to haul my lumber woods with my skidoo :x , i tried to do the trails last week with my drag and i hit a stomp that was sticking out and broke a peice on my drag :cry: , they announce a little bit of snow this week so let's hope i'll be able to haul my lumbers before the end of the winter :)
Georg

Post by Georg »

Too much or too little ... BAD.

We got plenty of snow but not too much at the moment, so I can't really complain.

Personally I prefer NO snow, but it looks alright on postcards.
Allan

Post by Allan »

Couldn't have put it better myself. Pat can have ALL of mine if he want's to come get it. NO SNOW is plenty for me.
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!