Merry Christmas to you all

On or off Topic
Pat Comeau

Merry Christmas to you all

Post by Pat Comeau »

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new-year and hope that it will bring you happiness and health through these holidays :) , i am very fortunate to have such great forums like this one and also the SGF and good friends like you guy's to help me through my Pedal Steel venture, i have learned alot since i build my first PSG from members here and on the SGF and hope it will continue for a long time, wish i had this when i first started playing pedal steel almost 20 years ago :( ... i probably would know alot more about pedal steel guitar , some of you already know i am in the process of building 2 more pedal steel but as time is hard for me this year i had to stall for awhile cause i'm a professional musician and it's been my bread and butter for the last 20 years and the work has been very slow this year but...i've got about 120 feet of some nice hard sugar maple wood plank drying and it's almost dry enough right now to start planning them, i've been having problems with my computers lately so i'm not online has often as i used to be but as soon as i restart my projects i will post pictures and some tips and method for making different parts, i'm hoping that Santa will bring me some new tools this christmas for making my new pedal steels ;).

again... thank you all for all the tips and good advice and wish you all happy holidays.

Pat Comeau
Allan

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Post by Allan »

Thank you Pat, right back at ya my friend. All the very best to you and yours.

Regards, Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
Bent

Post by Bent »

Pat, thanks for Christmas greetings, and Merry Christmas to you as well!
Allan, likewise.
And the same to all my friends here on SGB. You are all a bunch of interesting people to deal with, and GREAT friends to have!
Merry Christmas to all!

Bent
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Allan

Post by Allan »

Yeah, indeed, Merry Christmas to all. And a great new year too.

I have been able to get some great ideas and nudges in the right direction from the members on this forum. This is just a chance to thank all of you and may I make special mention of our host, without whom none of it would be happening. Thanks for that Larry.

Best regards to all of you, Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
Allan

Post by Allan »

Hope you can get a wee smile out of this... CLICK
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Bent

Post by Bent »

Here's a little Christmas bonus , a well-known song played by...?
http://www.29citylimits.net/video/santafe_steel.mov
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Eldon

Post by Eldon »

T'was the night before Christmas and oliver the house not a creature was stiring except for my spouse..................... you get te idea guys.

I'd like to extend sincere Christmas wishes to each and every forum menber. It's only been up a short while but it's been a great ride, thanks is hardly enough.

It looks like we're in for some new fallen snow tonight and tomorrow, that magical Christmas Eve snow that I like so much.

Thanks to Larry for sarting this forum, it's a gold mine and will only get better you the dude man!

Merry Christmas to all and to all and to all a good night.
Music is what feelings sound like!

Eldon
Bill Ford

Post by Bill Ford »

Merry Christmas everyone, and all the best in the new year..Be safe,watch out for those sharp edges...Bill
Bill Ford
Steeling For Jesus now
S12,CLR..S12MSA"The Universal" both Ext,E9..misc amps and toys.