My little work shop

Tools, shop setup, jigs...
Pat Comeau

My little work shop

Post by Pat Comeau »

Hi guy's...here a few pics of my little work shop :) .
Attachments
Work shop1.jpg
Work shop1.jpg (77.86 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
Work shop2.jpg
Work shop2.jpg (75.44 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
Work shop3.jpg
Work shop3.jpg (82.84 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
Scott Howard

Re: My little work shop

Post by Scott Howard »

I wish my shop was kept as neat as yours . I am off this week and been doing some cleaning in it. I have never organized my shop since I built it. Stoped all work until I get it organized at least the counter tops and cabinets. The shelfs are another story.

I need to run an air line in mine . I keep running a air hose through the door . I am just never done.
Bent

Post by Bent »

Great shop, Pat! I like it!
http://benrom.com/
21 BenRom pedal steel guitars, a Nash 112 and a 1967 TOS Milling machine with many cutters making one hell of a mess on the floor.
Allan

Post by Allan »

I hate tidy people!

Well, OK, I don't really - it's just that I am not one and I wish I was. I have loads of space, loads of storage, loads of everything really. (except tidiness)
Looks good Pat - do you do contract tidying?
What I actually need to do is quite simple really - finish one thing before I start another. I have a mandolin almost finished, been on the go for over three years. I have a fiddle not too close yet, been on the go for two years. I have a Strat in pieces that I am re-wiring. I have a console steel that is close to being finished - been close for almost four years now. I have two lap steels close to finishing. And the electronics for the speed control and the counter for a pickup winder are all over one of the benches. **sigh**

Regards, Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
Eldon

Post by Eldon »

Hey Pat, Looks great! I'd be ashamed to show mine. I only clean it after 6-7 projects and the steel this winter was project 7.
Music is what feelings sound like!

Eldon