Fretboard Layout Drawings...

Tools, shop setup, jigs...
Allan

Re: Fretboard Layout Drawings...

Post by Allan »

Email sent...

Regards, Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
JW Adams

Post by JW Adams »

excellant layout for fretboard scales, i have made templets for steel guitar scales that i use, it was easer for me to layout the scale in MM, i have a steel rule in MM and i tape it to a piece of lexan, lay out the scale then drill a small hole so i can center punch the scale on wood or whatever used for the fretboard. keep up the good work.
Allan

Post by Allan »

Hmmmmm...
Got me thinking now - I guess I could make a metric set of the drawings too. - When I get time.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Keep yer tools sharp! That way you can use more of your strength guiding them AWAY from your body rather than forcing the cut!!!
Lap Steel Your Face

Post by Lap Steel Your Face »

Allan,
I sent you a PM requesting the 22 1/2 scale. I hope you still have these available and are offering them up. This is very kind and really simplifies the task. Thank you.

Rob
Allan

Post by Allan »

Drawings sent.

Please, everyone who wants these, you need to let me have your direct email address - I can not send attachments through the forum system.
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Lap Steel Your Face

Post by Lap Steel Your Face »

Thank you.
Allan

Post by Allan »

Just an update:
Currently available scale lengths are 22 1/2", 23", 23 1/2", 24", 24 1/4", 24 1/2", 25", 26"...

These sizes are ready and can be emailed quite quickly. Other sizes can take a few days as I need to make the drawings.

Don't forget, I need an email address if you want these - I can't send attachments through the forum!!!
Only nuts eat squirrels.
Allan

Post by Allan »

I have had a few requests for these drawings as a set. Just so that you know, if you want individual scale lengths I will attach them as .pdf drawings, if you want the whole set then you will receive a .zip file.
Let me know if that is a problem and I will try to accommodate your needs.

Allan.....
Only nuts eat squirrels.
richard37066

Post by richard37066 »

Allan -

Ya dun good.

Richard
BillyJ

Post by BillyJ »

Thanks for the drawings Allan

Cheers
Billy